Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Current Favorites/Goals

I'm determined to start posting more often and I've seen some cute posts lately about personal favorites/goals so I thought I'd join in too.  Enjoy!

Favorite activity ~ Well don't you know I can't choose just one!  I'd have to say that just being able to be mommy and enjoy both of my girls is my favorite activity. I love playing, rocking, laughing, reading, and snuggling with my loves. Another one is my chance to hang out for Girl's Night - it's always nice to get some quality time with friends!

Favorite show ~ Any of the Housewives, it's mindless TV that allows me to have an hour of "me time" (except on those really lucky days where there's a BRAVO marathon!)

Favorite sound ~ Another toss up....Logan's laugh is so full-bodied and contagious I'm in love with hearing it and Riley singing Logan her morning song, there is nothing sweeter that could start my day!

Favorite food ~ Chocoloate (yes, it is a food)

Favorite song ~ "Living He Loved Me" Casting Crowns

Favorite website ~ Always loved Facebook but must say I'm slightly addicted to Pinterest right now. It's so nice to see so many creative ideas that are actually possible to recreate!

Favorite smell ~ Logan or Riley after a bath, mmmmmmm! 

Favorite restaurant ~ Cheesecake Factory, haven't been in awhile but would like to!

Favorite 6 month old ~ Logan Reynolds :)

Favorite 3 year old ~ Riley Reynolds :)

Goals for the next few weeks ~ Get some professional pictures taken of the girls, what's the point of having adorable, beautiful children with matching outfits if you aren't going to capture it on film? Read books 2 and 3 of the Hunger Games trilogy.  Attempt to eat better and get back into Zumba.  Be a more focused wife, poor Jason only gets what's left of my energy and attention after I've been teacher and mommy all day.  I need to be better about that! And lastly, post again soon!

Goal for the next year ~ I'd like to be happy when I look in the mirror, see pictures, or watch videos again.  Internally, I've never been happier.  I'm blessed beyond measure and I cherish that.  However, I've gotten complacent about my exterior and it's time to focus on that too!


Now, I'll leave with a Happy Easter and I hope you and your family were able to celebrate today in the knowledge that Jesus died but that wasn't the end, He rose and now lives forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment