Sunday, April 1, 2012

Slacker...

So, I have a confession to make...Apparently I'm a slacker when it comes to keeping up with this blog!! I have NO idea how people blog so often! With Jason working most nights, it's all I can do to get everyone fed, bathed, and to bed before falling asleep myself. Now that it's spring break and I've enjoyed some down time, I'll catch you up on the Reynolds family. Riley has had some adventures lately - weekend at the farm at Brattonsville last weekend where she got to pet a cow, chicken, goat, sheep, and saw a giant pig. She also got to make a candle and marble colonial style. She loved it. The best part according to her was holding hands with her friend Ansley and running through the fields. She also got up have two Easter egg hunts at school this week. But last night was the best of all - her first trip to the circus! She was amazed at everything! She got to see elephants, tigers, poodles, and the clowns. Her favorite part was the pony ride, her smile was priceless! She ate cotton candy and a snowcone and she took turns sitting with me, Poppa, Shannan, and Chad. I watched her face more than I watched the circus- pure joy! Logan has started sitting up for a little bit at a time without help and she has become very vocal and tests her volume often :) she screams, squeals, and growls and then laughs at all of the sounds she is able to create. Riley is still her favorite firm if entertainment and she is definitely a Daddy's girl! We are spending our first part of the week here in charleston with mom and dad and then head back to Rock Hill on Wednesday so we can spend time with Jason and have Easter weekend together. Im planning to get pictures made if the girls for Logan's six month birthday towards the end of the week, hopefully both girls will cooperate! After this week there are only five weeks of school left - yay!! Then I'll be able to be a full time Mommy, and thanks to Pinterest, we'll be having all kinds of fun! As for the next few days, we will be playing and relaxing and taking at least one day trip to the beach. I'm certainly thankful for this break!
And now, I will try to stop being so slack and try to blog more often! If you blog more than once a month :), how do you find time to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment