Thursday, December 29, 2011

I have a three year old?!?

As of tomorrow, Riley will be three! On one hand it's hard to believe that she has already been in our life for three years.  On the other hand, it's hard to imagine life without her because it seems like she has always been here and been a part of our lives.
From her first days, Riley has proven herself to be an amazing little girl. To know Riley is to love her! My girl is spunky, loving, creative, funny, smart, opinionated, and beautiful.  She is full of life to say the least!  She does everything with enthusiasm and passion, especially dancing :)  She genuinely loves the important people in her life and is the best big sister to Logan.  If you need a kiss or a hug, Riley is your girl!  Riley's imagination is beyong what I could have ever dreamed it could be ~ to hear her stories and listen to her playing keeps me amazed at what she comes up with. Her wit and humor keep me smiling on a daily basis.  She really is hilarious! Riley is one of the smartest kids I know.  She enjoys learning and is very proud of what she is already able to do and explain.  I have no doubt that her strong mind will help her accomplish many things in life and will lead to many successes in her future. God has blessed her and kept His hands on her and I know she will continue to learn to love and trust Him in return.  Some of her favorites right now include Dora and Tinkerbell, dancing, playing dress up, being Mommy to her dolls, and doing the Hokey Pokey.
I feel honored that I was chosen to be her Mommy and blessed to be able to spend the rest of my life loving Riley and watching her grow.
So, Happy Birthday Riley Pearl, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and we are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment