Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yay, I made a blog!

Here's a confession - I stalk the internet for my friends' blogs (and their friends that I can click on and read too) and give them a hard time when they don't update them frequently enough.  Why? Because I LOVE to read about other people's families; even if I know the people and keep up with them often, it's nice to read what they are thinking/feeling - words are so powerful, don't you think?  Add in pictures of memorable events and I'm hooked!  So I wanted to share about my own family too, have a way for people to keep up with us and know what we have going on around here.  Right now I'm still learning how to add pictures, make a fancy background, I might even be able to add music to this thing one day...but for now, I'm just happy that I can write my first blog post and check off another item from my "I don't HAVE to do it, but I WANT to" list!  Look out blogworld, the Reynolds have arrived :)

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way! I love reading people's family blogs, so I will be reading. :)
    - Shannon

    ReplyDelete